Today, we all are living in a tech-driven and gadget-led world. Google Android Apps are the once that are installed frequently in every smartphone worldwide. Whether you own a start-up or a large-scale organization, partnering with the Android App Development Company can provide you with many benefits including a strong online presence. It is expected that in the year 2020, the Android app development business will go nearly a trillion-dollar business. It will dominate the year 2020 with the below trends and make an android app more use-friendly without any bars and barriers.
1. Continued Rise of Android Instant Apps
- With Google Play Instant, Android users can tap to try out an app or game completely skipping the installation process. As Instant Apps do not require users to download the Apps.
- With Google Play Instant, Android users to try out an application or game completely before having to install on their devices. Android Instant apps make it possible to completely skip the installation process and do not require users to download the Apps.
- To put it simply, Instant apps can be considered as a trial for many apps that users can get access to without downloading them.
- Reducing Install Friction or Drop-off.
- Making e-Commerce a Breeze.
- Providing a better user Experience.
- Increasing Discover ability.
2. Android Enterprise
- We all know that Android devices, after iOS devices, are most used and preferred devices in the corporate enterprises for work.
- A Google-led program, Android Enterprise establishes best practices of the Android application in Enterprise’s ecosystem and provides complete control over apps and data owned by a business organization.
- This program offers APIs and other tools for developers to integrate support for Android into their enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions.
3. Android Jetpack
- Android Jetpack is a set of components or we can say suite of libraries, tools, and guidance that makes developers to make great Android apps. These components allow you to follow best practices, free you from producing boilerplate code, and make complex tasks easy so that you can focus on the system you care about.
- The Jetpack is produced with separation of interest, testability and Kotlin Integration. It is possible to develop a high-performance and quality app using less code.
The following are some features of Android Jetpack:
- Android for Cars
- Biometrics Prompt
- ConstraintLayout 2
- Lifecycle and Live Data KTX
- ViewPager 2
- Kotlin is a highly popular programming language that allows the sharing of code between different platforms. Moreover, Kotlin allows programmers to create and share the code for business logic, presenters, repositories, etc.
- Kotlin / Native, a technology to compile Kotlin in native binaries. It allows to developing applications with the help of native libraries and instruments. The Kotlin compiler produces standalone executable that can function without any virtual machine. Kotlin/Native is destined to become popular in 2019.
- The best features of Kotlin are its interoperability, compatibility, fast compilation time, and performance. These amazing features make Kotlin the best Android app development framework.
5. AI & Machine Learning
- The term Artificial Intelligence (AI) refers to the working capability of computers to perform tasks the same as like human minds. Since it requires intelligence and reasoning, Machine Learning (ML) plays an important role.
- We mean that the machines can do repetitive and specific tasks without any hackle, but if you program them more intelligently, then they can also perform different tasks out of there league.
- Implementing AI in Android apps, businesses can improve user experiences by enabling customers with personalized offerings. The technology allows businesses to understand customers’ behaviour, journey, product preferences, and many more details. With the data-driven approach, companies can formulate a better strategy for customer engagement by responding to their demands quickly.
- But in 2020, AI will also play a more active role in our lives. Besides the enhancement of existing applications, many other tools like AI-based cameras, voice translations, user predictions, etc will find a new home in smartphones.
- Be it android app development; it can learn the development process from previous data, detect problems, and fix them in real-time.
- When developing apps with AI and ML for Android, your main tasks are designing products, implementing inference algorithms, and deploying existing ML models.
In a nutshell, the year 2020 indicates a major shift for the Android App Development industry. These days, Google’s OS is moving towards a fast-paced, unified experience to deliver on consumer expectations. As discussed above, android application development trends will continue to come and pass by, but you must evaluate the latest technology updates to identify and seize opportunities for your organization to create a competitive advantage.
Here, in this blog, we have discussed 5 different types of Android app development trends that will be seen in 2020. If you have any idea about other Mobile App Development trend, then share with us.